Jr. Hgh Caverns Invitational
Dear Athletic Director/ Cross Country Coach:
Thank you for accepting our invitation to participate in this years Jr. High Ohio Caverns Invitational. The date will be Tuesday, Sept. 13.
The following is a list of race times:
Coaches Meeting 4:45
Girls Race 5:00
Boys Race 5:30
Elementary Fun Run 6:00
The following awards will be given. Trophy for winning runner for each race. Medals for runners 2-5; ribbons 6-50. Trophies for each 1st place team.
Please submit your roster on- line by going to www.sydexsports.com and click on "Sydex Online Meet Entries". Follow instruction on the website. I have also included an instruction page. Please list any individual who might participate. (Please have entries in by Friday Sept. 9).
Please submit your roster by Sept. 9. It will help greatly in our meet preparation. Please list any individual who might participate. The entry fee of $50.00 per team participating, should be sent C/O athletic director, West Liberty-Salem Schools, 5208 S.R. 68, West Liberty, OH 43357.
We once again we will be conducting an elementary fun run. Elementary students can sign up the night of the meet. There will be $5:00 entry fee and this will include a t-shirt. The distance is approximately 1 mile.
While visiting the Ohio Caverns, we want you to enjoy this beautiful facility but keep in mind that it is privately owned. Please try to help keep litter picked up around your camp and it is requested that you do not bring radios. The Management of Ohio Caverns has requested that fans do not bring dogs along to the meet. Please help pass this information along.
If you need any further information, please contact us at (937) 465-1149. Information can also be relayed by e-mail to Larry Steider at email@example.com . Information and results will also be posted at www.tigersrun.com.
Jake Vitt, A.D.
Bellefontaine, Ben Logan, Graham, Indian Lake, South Vienna, Triad, Waynesfield Goshen, West Liberty-Salem
Cross Country Online Entries System
Instructions for Attending Coaches
1. Go to our website (sydexsports.com), and click on the picture titled "Sydex Online Meet Entries".
2. The main page for Online Entries appears. Click "Roster Setup/Send Entries to a Meet".
3. The login screen appears. Type in your User Name and Password if you are a returning user. First-time users, click "Register as New User", fill in the fields, and click Proceed. The next screen asks for your team information. Fill in according to the on-screen directions.
4. On the Meet Selection screen, select your meet then click "Proceed to Add/Change Rosters...".
5. You are now successfully logged into the meet. Please review the meet information, taking note of any "Special Instructions" given by the meet host.
6. Enter your rosters with the "View/Edit Roster" buttons. Follow all instructions, making sure to enter athlete grade/class if your host requires it! (You will be shown on-screen if it is needed).
7. Once you've entered your roster, put athletes into events with the "Add Entries to Events" buttons. Follow all instructions, clicking "Next Event" as you work through the events. Click the "Confirm" button when you are finished.
8. After all the athletes are in events, you may view your work by returning to the previous screen and clicking "View a List of Your Entries".
9. To send the email of your entries to the host, click "Email your Entries to Host". You may send this email more than once, if necessary.